Friday, June 20, 2014

Suave Natural Anti-Breakage Conditioner & Suave Natural Strengthening Light Leave-in Cream With Awapuhi Ginger


I received a sample of all three of these products in the mail.  At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to try them or not.  I didn't like the regular Suave Naturals.  Since I'm always willing to try something new, I decided to give them a try. First I tried the shampoo. After trying the shampoo, I wasn't very please with it. I'll try it again at a later date before I decide if I truly like it or not.  However, when I tried the conditioner I fell in love with it.  My hair was silky and easy to comb after using it.  Then I tried the  Strengthening Light Leave-In Cream. Instant detangling and it smelled so good. I did a roller set and let my hair air dry.  My hair felt silky smooth with lot's of bounce and body (It's always exciting to find another product that works so well on my hair, and knowing all I have to do is walk into Walmart or Target to get it is nice as well).  The next day I went out and bought the full size bottle of both the conditioner and the light leave in.  Looks like I have a new product line added to my regimen.  Suave has out done themselves on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment