Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Creme Of Nature Straight From Eden


Right now I'm doing a year long stretch (meaning I won't be relaxing my hair for a whole year). At this time I believe I'll be 9 months post relaxer in about a week.  I have this relaxer waiting for my use.  Lately I've been thinking that I may go longer than a year, I'll have to see when the time comes in September of this year.  This relaxer is suppose to be much better, more gentle than the usual relaxer on the hair.  If I should relax my hair at that time, (in September), It will be exciting to see how much my hair has grown.  Lately however, I've really been looking at my natural hair, and at the moment I'm just not sure when I'll be relaxing. If my journey does happen to get tough, I'll be relaxing my natural hair for no more than 6 or 7 minutes just to loosen the curl (if it's very tight). So far, the only area I'm seeing soft yet puffy curls is in the nape area.  The rest are wavy/S shaped curls.  What's helping me through this stretch is my attitude twards it. Last time I only lasted 9 months and 17 days.  Stay tuned to see what I do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment