Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Products Used For My Banana Clip Hairstyle Video


As promised here are the hair products I used in my Banana Clip Hairstyle Video. Yesterday I conditioned my hair with the Suave Natural Infusion with Awapuhi Ginger & Honey Suckle. It's a new product that shocked me because it works just as good as my Dominican Products I use. Then I used the Suave Natural Infusion Strengthening Light Leave In Cream. What I like about the creme is that it leaves the hair silky and soft once wet or dry.  Then today  I applied the Aunt Jackies Curl La La leave in ( I absolutely love that stuff).  It keeps my hair so moisturized all day.  Then I applied the Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Deep Nourish 5-Action Hair Elixir to seal in the moisture.  The two work excellent together.  When I did a roller set yesterday, my choice was the purple because the purple rollers give me large bouncy curls.   The brush I used in the video was a Denman Brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment