Thursday, July 17, 2014

My Shima Hair Repair Shampoo Results Review


Yesterday I used the Shima Hair Repair Shampoo and like always, I got silky results.  I've been using shima's products for at least 4 years.  My favorite product from her line is without a doubt the shampoo.  When ever I need a protein/moisture treatment I just use her shampoo and it balances my hair.  After using her shampoo, even though I didn't really need it, out of habit, I used a Leave In and a serum to seal.  The leave in was the Suave light leave in cream (with the awapuhi and ginger), and the oil/serum was the Garnier Frutis Marvelous Oil for frizzy hair.   I'm very happy with my results.  I've been moving slow on my next purchase, but I really need to get her 32 oz bottle of shampoo.  It last a long time and does a wonderful job.

Sorry for the yellow picture, but with my daughter out of town right now, I had to take it myself. lol..
This picture doesn't do the results justice at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment